BEFORE AND AFTER STUDYING PUBLIC SPEAKING

Before I studied the subject of Public Speaking, I feel that I have no confidence to speaking public, again, when speaking in English. In addition, I also have a fear of standing in front of people and feel that will be laughed at and not to speak. Not only that, all the verses in memory is to be served simply disappear when the master fear itself. After I studied the subject of Public Speaking, I feel confident in myself that there is not even full. First addressing the fear is there but can be overcome gradually. Finally, all that I learned in this subject to change everything to be positive until the end of this lesson. Not only that, the way the correct pronunciation of a sentence I use in my speech also learned in this subject. This subject really helped me to develop them in the language. Thank you to my lecturer for supporting me from the back to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment